Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween organic flowers arrangements

According to my last post Halloween flowers arrangements used sunflowers and cat-tails It is not necessary to follow any restrictions. You can use whatever flowers you want or have for your Halloween arrangements.The fall choice is not a cornucopia,but it will look great any way, even fall leaves and branches. What ever match you project.Here are some pictures of Halloween designs I made with my garden resources! Nothing special, but nice. I like my jack O’ Lantern.
Tip:  Carve your pumpkin with woodworking carving tools. Don’t make an open cuts. It is you flower container, but some face expression would look fine with  a top carving! Rub some vegetable oil onto the fresh cuts if your carved pumpkin. It will prevent it from molding for a while. But be prepared you beautiful arrangement will mold in a few days.


 
Flickr Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment